Monday 4 March 2013

Day 5: Chim-Chimney

Day 5 in the House of Trouser. I was going to go up to London today but seeing as I'll be going up tomorrow for a job leaving at 5am I thought I'd stay in Hampshire and get some work done instead. I had to order the steels using Ivans measurements. They will be arriving this Thursday. Then I had to ensure that the skip would be arriving tomorrow morning... and another on Wednesday morning... and another on Thursday morning. There's lots to take away. Tom was on site again today and he sent me a few photos of what's been going on. There's lots of dust and soot in the air because they've been knocking down the chimney breast in the kitchen.
Losing the chimney breast will make the space a lot more useable

Temporary support!

Lunchtime Bulgarian style!






No comments:

Post a Comment