Saturday 2 March 2013

Day 4 : Quiet Work

Today being a Saturday it was time to give the neighbours a bit of a break and do some quieter work... clearing up. Ivan and Nick bagged up all the rubble and swept up as much as possible. Thick black dust had covered everything within reach. I was in and out all day taking out another couple of carloads of belongings. The packing up never seems to be completely over, but I'm getting there. The downstairs bedroom is the only place that I can leave a few things, all the rest has gone to a storage container in Wimbledon. Even though I've done none of the clearing up, I'm covered in black dust that doesn't wash off and am looking forward to the start of the building work and the end of the demolition.
The boys at work!

Bagged up ready for the skip

No comments:

Post a Comment