Friday 31 May 2013

Day 75 - Bathrooms & Roof Terrace


Bathroom tiling - pre-grout
Shower room tiling
























The bathrooms are getting there. Nearly all the tiles are laid, just need to add shower screen, loos and basins then they are ready for painting. Meanwhile below is a photo of the terrace. I need to find out when the balustrade glass will be coming for that, then we just need to paint the rendered wall and it's ready for the summer BBQ season... when I buy myself a barbeque. I have promised the team a barbeque on completion. Apparently lots of previous clients have done the same but so far nobody has delivered on the promise. It's now in writing so I have to!
Terrace decking all down... oh except for one piece to the right of the staircase!

No comments:

Post a Comment