Friday 3 May 2013

Day 54 - Rendering

First render coat
Today we had two guys rendering the party wall to the terrace and along the steel stairs. It will need two coats as it needs to be quite a thickness. The glass people came to measure up for the glass balustrade around the roof terrace and I have been choosing showers, loos, basins and tiles for the bathroom. The bathroom shop had some of the shower mixers in stock so I took them back and they were fitted straight away. Also the wall between the downstairs loo and what will be my study was moved to make the study a bit larger. I chased up the window people but still don't know when to expect the windows. The scaffolding really needs to come down in the next week or so as my downstairs neighbours need their garden back.

Terrace Tap


No comments:

Post a Comment