Thursday 18 April 2013

Day 41 - More Plasterboarding

I left dusty footprints on my shiny new roof!
Progress on the plasterboard
Another job in London today so I dropped in on the flat for five minutes before heading off to the City. The terrace looks fantastic and they have put up more plasterboard as well as starting work on tidying up the hole in the brickwork where the chimney breast was removed. The flat roof over the loft needs to be finished off and then the roof will be watertight. The steel stairs that will lead up to the terrace should arrive tomorrow. I won't be able to visit again before next week so my next visit should be an interesting one with lots of new things to see.

The removed kitchen chimney breast filled in
The fireplace and surround is being replaced next week

No comments:

Post a Comment